Monday, May 25, 2009

Buffalo Games Puzzle

Want to know why I have been slacking on the blogging duties? Take a look at this puzzle and you will know why.


I love doing puzzles but I don't have a chance to do them very often. This is probably the hardest one I have ever done. It was a gift from my step-grandmother. We got engaged in New York City so she found this puzzle for us.
If you're looking to do a puzzle look into Buffalo Games. I have never done one of theirs before that I can remember. Best quality puzzle I have seen. And made in the USA!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy doing this now, because IF you decide to have kids, it will be at least 16 years before you do it again! Also, if you ever get a cat, you'll have to keep it covered so it doesn't rest right on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! My nephews came over yesterday and the first thing they did was ran to the puzzle. I had to cover it with a table cloth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. My father relaxes with Buffalo Games puzzles all the time. I buy them for gifts too. They cut the puzzles right in their warehouse in Buffalo, NY. I've been into their party games these days.

    ReplyDelete