Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Canon DSLR



About a month ago I bought myself a new SLR camera. I got the Canon Digital Rebel 450D. I was very close getting the 40D but since I don't take pictures for a living I figure I would start smaller and save the money to start investing in new lenses instead.

I haven't bought a new lens yet. I am still trying to decide if I want a good zoom lens or if I want to get a macro lens. I would love the macro to take pictures of the plants animals and insects that make it to my backyard. But a good zoom lens would work a lot better for the trips my fiance and I like going on.

Until I make that decision I will continue to use the lens that I got off my old film SLR camera. Above are a few pictures I took of the new plants I just put in my backyard over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots.!! It seems that you have beautiful plants. Well, I too just got my first SLR camera from B&H Photo Video.

    ReplyDelete