Tuesday, March 31, 2009

County Home and Garden Show

I went to the county home and garden show on Saturday. It was the best home and garden show I have seen. There seemed to be more vendors there then usual. Maybe its because of the economy they are more willing to get out and get themselves seen.

There were about 6 nurseries at the show. Those were what I was really on the lookout for. I wanted to get some ideas to work on my backyard habitat I am attempting to do. I got some really good ideas... now I just need the money to do them!

I did pick up some plants from the show and got prices from local companies for bark, mulch, and rocks. Even the local high school's FFA was there selling plants that they grew at the school. I was happy to be able to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment