Friday, March 27, 2009

Eagle Pack Holistic Dog Food

I try to feed my dogs only the best when it comes to dry dog food. They are like my children to me and after the big food recall I started to pay attention to what was in dog food.

Eagle Pack Holistic is one (of three) of the dog foods I decided would be best for my chihuahua and my border collie mix.

Today my mom forwarded me an email she received with a $3 off coupon. This food isn't cheap so I'm excited. Anything to save a couple bucks in this economy.

If you want to sign up to receive these coupons also go to their website and sign up for their newsletter. It also gives you great pet raising advice and has a question and answer section.

1 comment:

  1. My medically defective white boxer, Eva Jean, has inflammatory bowel disease and has to eat Hill's Prescription Diet ZD Low Allergen - at $72 for a 28# bag, and a new bag every four weeks! It went up from $52 in less than a year!

    ReplyDelete