Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Blog

I have, after much consideration, decided to start my very own blog. I can't claim it will be the least bit interesting to anyone, my only goal is that it will give me something to do to pass the time.

I am a very eclectic type of person with an interest in many different things. Whether it be types of music I listen to, TV shows I watch, or what I like to do in my spare time. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Back in high school someone did their senior report on cliques and I ended up in the group "who could hang out with anyone".

Most my coworkers claim I act very mature for my age - I think they don't know me well enough :) I just get my job done and get it done right. Its not my fault all the other young people in my office are slackers. Maybe their parents never taught them about morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment