Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Allergies

I have never in my life suffered from any type of allergy. Why today then?

Growing up in the Sacramento Valley in California I have always heard. If you don't have allergies now you will get them! Everyone always does.... Well, I never believed them. Not me I thought, never. But here I am at work just wishing I could breathe through my nose.

During lunch I ran over to a local store and picked up their version of Clariton. Its not helping yet. I have no idea how long it takes. I'm just hoping it starts to work before I have to get on my bus to go home. Nobody ever appreciates the person sitting next to them blowing their nose.

I really hope this allergy thing is just caused by the wind we have had lately. I get married in a few weeks. This is one of the last things I want to deal with on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment