Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Conficker Worm

Today is the day the Conficker Worm is scheduled to change its programming. Will it make any difference in my life? I have no idea. As far as I know none of my computers have been infected. But is it something I am going to worry about? Absolutely not. I have nothing better to do then be on the Internet so I'm not going to stop that just because of some worm.

Have you been infected by this worm? Don't know how to tell? Well from what I hear the easiest way to find out is to attempt to log into Microsoft's website or into any major virus protection website. Supposedly the Conficker Worm blocks these sites to make it more difficult for you to get rid of it.

Oh yeah, and if you know who is responsible for this worm Microsoft is offering a $250,000 bounty for any information leading to an arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible. I sure wish I knew em'.

No comments:

Post a Comment