Friday, April 24, 2009

The Last Day...

Today is my final day to finish getting ready.

I'm just about ready to set off to meet my friend so we can get our nails done. I wanted to take the chance to say farewell to my blog. Not sure if I will get the chance to do any of it while I am out of state. I might set up for cell blogging. If I do Ill post random pictures so you can see what I am up to. If not, Ill probably be back net Wednesday.

I'm so excited and can't wait to take my love's last name :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Oh and like I said about the weather on Friday on an earlier post... the weather people were right its cold and rainy today. Good thing I'm not getting married here!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage - with or without kids!

    ReplyDelete