Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day


Today is Earth Day.

Whether or not you have been able to take the time to plant a tree, turn out your lights, or not use any major appliances, I hope you at least took time to consider about why we even have an Earth Day.

I've been busy. I haven't set the best Earth Day example today. But I do have it on my mind and want to do something to help. No. I'm not a big 'oh my gosh global warming!" person but I do think we should do our part to conserve.

So if you are able to do anything - anything at all - please take the time to think about actually accomplishing that task today. If you don't recycle - start, plant a tree, stop littering, make a donation to your favorite charity. Don't have a favorite charity? Then donate to your local animal shelter or go to Charity Navigator and find a new charity you can trust.

Please, think of others not only on Earth Day, but everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment