Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Marley and Me







Last night I watched the movie Marley and Me. I put off watching it for awhile because I had read the book when it first came out. I was worried the movie would ruin the book by making too many changes.


The movie ended up being really good. Yes, there were some changes but nothing major enough to ruin it. I highly recommend seeing it, especially if you are an animal lover. It really shows you whats its like to have animals through the good times and bad. My all time favorite quote came from the book (and the movie).


"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?" - John Groban


Any dog owner who truly loves their pet will know how true that quote is.

No comments:

Post a Comment