Friday, April 10, 2009

Cha Cha

Okay, I have no idea how long this has been around but I just discovered it today and I love it. Its called Cha Cha.

Basically what it is is 411. But instead of just asking for phone numbers or addresses you can ask anything. And I mean ANYTHING.

You can ask normal questions like what time does Home Depot close at ___ address? Or how much does a honey baked ham cost? But people even ask questions such as can you tell me a joke? Or where do babies come from?

Try it out! Its fun. Its a great way to solve debates when you are not near a computer to Google it yourself.

Just send a text message to 242242 and ask away! Its completely free! (But remember standard text message fees apply).

You can also get more info on them yourself at http://www.chacha.com

And no, I don't work for them. But I am thinking about it!!

1 comment:

  1. Good info! My son is always asking me difficult questions. How did the first person get alive? How big is the earth? Why do cars need gas? If they can help me with that, they have my business forever!

    And thanks for your comment on my blog today! I totally appreciate it. And you'll get to 100 posts before you know it!

    ReplyDelete