Thursday, April 2, 2009

Next Blog >>

I have found some of the best blogs by using the Next Blog >> button at the top of the screen.

I can spend hours just hitting that button waiting to come across a blog that catches my interest. I have found fantastic sites about fashion in New York City and Los Angeles. I discovered an Iranian man who photographs people he meets on the street. I saw a blog about a man in the San Francisco area who ferments his own food to make breads, wines, and other creations. I saw a blog done by a painter in Maine. I have read about people's families, children and pets. People of all ages blog and whether or not anything is relevant a lot of it is interesting. So I encourage you, start hitting that button, you will be amazed at what you can learn and discover.

My only complaint about using the Next Blog button is that you don't have the option of only looking at blogs in English. I'm sure those other blogs are interesting but I just can't read them. Oh well, just have to hit the button an extra time to move to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment